Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Personal Transportation

<<privatetransportation.JPG>> Andy Bear and I just couldn't resist
snapping a picture next this van. We wanted to give you a perspective on
the size of most 4-wheeled vehicles in the city. This van is a smaller
version of what we would see in America. From what I have seen so far, I
believe these vehicles are much more productive in Taipei's environment.
They are smaller, so they can maneuver through the busy streets very
efficiently. The businesses seem to work on a smaller scale, so the
supplies needed for any given project could fit just fine in a vehicle
this size. These vehicles are found mostly on the local streets of the
city. If you look on the major roads that cross through the city, you
will see more vehicles that are larger in size. I can honestly say I
have not seen an SUV since I have been here!

No comments: