Thursday, February 5, 2009

FW: Lunch time

<<HPIM5192.jpg>> He <<HPIM5193.jpg>> ll <<HPIM5195.jpg>> o again! The
children have 30 minutes for lunch. They can bring their lunch from
home or buy it in a cafeteria that is a separate building on the
playground. One of the pictures shows the children lined up to buy
lunch. They get a hot lunch (today was chicken, rice and salad) for $2
(40 lempiras). They eat "picnic style" anywhere on the grounds.
However, there are plastic tables on the breezeway between the
classrooms. In the 3rd picture some children are showing me Honduras on
a map that I brought.
Teachers - I hope that if you have time you will read these emails to
the chilren.
Parents - I hope you don't mind my sending you pictures every day.
Please show them to your children.
Jim - xoxox Mom

No comments: