Thursday, February 5, 2009

FW: My last day

Hi Boys and Girls! I'm home! I can't wait to see you at school
tomorrow and hear how your week went. Here are some pictures from my
last day.
1. We read Harry the Dog and made dog ears in kindergarten.
2. The children had a closing assembly for me on Friday. They lined up
the way we do in big chapel...pre-k on the front, then by grades, with
4th grade in the back. They said a prayer, thanking God for all that
you and I did for them this week. It was really sweet. Then they sang
some songs for me. I videoed it and will show it to you. It made me
happy and sad all at the same time!
3. This is the daughter of a friend of mine, who goes to an Episcopal
school in San Pedro Sula. They met us at the market before we went to
the airport on Saturday. She had just played a soccer game for her
school.
4. This was a science experiment that Ms. Brannan sent for us to do.
(You know...with the water and Alka Seltzer? The top explodes off. The
children loved it!!

I'll see you tomorrow!! Xoxox Ms. M.

No comments: